- Laletas, S. (2019). Ethical decision making for professional school counsellors: use of practice-based models in secondary school settings. British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 47(3), 283-291. https://doi.org/10.1080/03069885.2018.1474341
- Grové, C. (2019). Using social networking sites in research: an emerging approach to engaging with young people who have a parent with a mental illness and/or substance abuse disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10, . https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2019.00281
- Bale, J., Grové, C., & Costello, S. (2018). A narrative literature review of child-focused mental health literacy attributes and scales. Mental Health & Prevention, 12, 26-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mhp.2018.09.003
- Laletas, S., Goodyear, M. J., & Reupert, A. E. (2018). Parental mental illness: Cross-sectional analysis of family focused practice within the early childhood sector. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 27(5), 1650-1660. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10826-017-0992-1
- Riebschleger, J., Grové, C., Costello, S., & Cavanaugh, D. (2018). Mental health literacy for children with a parent with a mental illness. Journal of Parent and Family Mental Health, 3(1), 1-3. https://doi.org/10.7191/parentandfamily.1006
- Grové, C. (2018). Childhood specific phobia: Fear of zips. In N. J. Pelling, & L. J. Burton (Eds.), The Elements of Psychological Case Report Writing in Australia (pp. 153-158). Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- Grové, C., & Reupert, A. E. (2017). Moving the field forward: Developing online interventions for children of parents with a mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 82, 354-358. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.10.003
- Laletas, S., Goodyear, M. J., & Reupert, A. E. (2017). Parental Mental Illness: Cross-Sectional Analysis Of Family Focused Practice within the Early Childhood Sector. Journal of Child and Family Studies. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-017-0992-1
- Grové, C., Riebschleger, J., Bosch, A., Cavanaugh, D., & van der Ende., C. P. (2017). Expert views of children’s knowledge needs regarding parental mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 79, 249-255. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.06.02610
- Laletas, S., Reupert, A. E., & Goodyear, M. J. (2017). “What do we do? This is not our area”. Child care providers’ experiences when working with families and preschool children living with parental mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 74, 71-79. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.01.024
- Riebschleger, J., Grové, C., Cavanaugh, D., & Costello, S. (2017). Mental Health Literacy Content for Children of Parents with a Mental Illness: A Thematic Analysis of a Literature Review. Brain Sciences, 7(11), 1-19. DOI: 10.3390/brainsci7110141
- Grové, C., & Hardwick, C. (2017). Elimination disorders. In N. Pelling, & L. Burton (Eds.), Abnormal psychology in context: The Australian and New Zealand handbook (1 ed., pp. 189-201). Cambridge University Press.
- Laletas, S., & Reupert, A. E. (2016). Exploring pre-service secondary teachers’ understanding of care. Teachers and teaching: theory and practice, 22(4), 485 – 503. DOI: 10.1080/13540602.2015.1082730
- Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2016). The perspectives of young people of parents with a mental illness regarding preferred interventions and supports. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 25(10), 3056-3065. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-016-0468-8.
- van Doesum, K. T. M., Riebschleger, J., Carroll, J., Grové, C., Lauritzen, C., Murdoch, E., & Skerfving, A. (2016). Successful recruitment strategies for prevention programs targeting children of parents with mental health challenges: an international study. Child and Youth Services, 37(2), 156-174. DOI: 10.1080/0145935X.2016.1104075
- Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Gaining knowledge about parental mental illness: how does it empower children? Child and Family Social Work, 20(4), 377 – 386. DOI: 10.1111/cfs.12086
- Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Peer connections as an intervention with children of families where a parent has a mental illness: moving towards an understanding of the processes of change. Children and Youth Services Review, 48, 177 – 185. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2014.12.014
- Grové, C., Melrose, H., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D., & Morgan, B. (2015). When your parent has a mental illness: children’s experiences of a psycho-educational intervention. Advances in Mental Health, 13(2), 127 – 138. DOI: 10.1080/18387357.2015.1063637